OMEGA RUBY GIVEAWAY!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!
I will be giving away a free copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby. I will be pre-ordering both copies and i’ll keep Alpha Sapphire for myself.
1. If you are under the age of 18 please get your parent’s or guardian’s permission
2. Reblog as much as you want
3. DO NOT SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS UNLESS I’VE SPECIFICALLY CHOSEN YOU AS THE WINNER
4. THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN USING A RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR
5. SORRY, THIS GIVEAWAY IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE IN NORTH AMERICA BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE THE GAME IS REGION LOCKED
6. You do NOT have to be following me but you can check out my blog and follow me if you think i’m rad.
7. This Giveaway ends NOVEMBER 15 2014
message me for questions and stuff, oh and have fun
New Zealand-based photographer Holly Spring has stumbled upon a foolproof formula for capturing beauty: whimsical scenery, a realistic blend of photography and digital art, and her remarkable, one-handed daughter, Violet.
Spring recently shot a striking portrait series of 4-year-old Violet, who suffered early in life with Hirschsprung’s Disease and is missing her left hand. The series has rightfully gained recognition for both its composition — which earned Spring the NZIPP/Epson Iris Portrait Creative Photographer of the Year award in 2014 — and its positive message. While Violet may not be fully able-bodied, Spring said she wants her to understand her limitless potential.